Safe Play Guidelines
In order to provide a safer and more enjoyable play experience for your children, Swing-N-Slide offers the following list of safety recommendations:
1. On-site adult supervision must be provided for children of all ages.
2. Be sure to teach children the following before allowing them to use the equipment:
- Do not walk close to, in front of, behind or between moving items.
- Do not twist swing or other accessory chains or ropes or loop them over the top support bar. This will reduce the strength of the chain or rope.
- Do not swing empty seats or other accessories.
- Sit in the center of the swing seat and other accessories with full weight on seat.
- Do not use equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not get off equipment while it is in motion.
- Do not climb on equipment when it is wet.
- Climbing or hanging on the frame of swing sets must not be permitted.
- Serious injuries can result from falls.
3. Only one child per planned occupant seat should be allowed on this set at one time. Individual accessory weight limitations may vary, see packaging for details.
4. All climbing ropes must be secured at both ends so they cannot be looped back on themselves. (A rope that is not taut enough may cause a strangulation hazard.)
5. Dress children appropriately for play. Avoid clothing with draw strings and loose fitting clothing which could become entangled or snagged on equipment.
6. Do not attach extra items to the play equipment such as jump ropes, chain, clothes line, pet leashes or other items unless those items are Swing-N-Slide products specifically approved for use with this product. Failure to do so may cause a strangulation hazard.